Crown currently has an intership available for a Sound Technician to support the performance ensemble during during spring training and the DCI summer tour from May 15 to August 15.
Sound Technician Intern will actively be involved in the daily logistics and management of the sound equipment used by the Crown performance ensemble. This will also include the abilities to maintain all such equipment from daily set-up to breakdown, storage and small minor on site repairs. During the rehearsal hours the technician will be responsible for soundboard control and adjustments based on the direction from the music ensemble staff.
The position requires a highly motivated individual who looks to develop their sound technicians skills while developing sound design techniques in working with a world-class performing arts program. Working with the organization as an intern is a fast paced job, requiring high energy with diverse tasks being performed each day.
Some personal requirments:
• 20 years or older.
• Available for entire summer May 15 – August 13, 2016.
• Preferred knowledge/experience of Audio Technician skills through current studies in the sound engineering field at University level programs.
• Technician experience and skills using a variety of equipment and software.
Responsibilities in general but not limited to:
• Daily preparation and set-up of the sound production equipment.
• Capable of on site minor repair and maintenance of equipment.
• Knowledge of soundboard / digital workstation operation.
Applicants please submit a cover email/letter, resume/bio and references to email@example.com