The Office Intern is responsible for assisting with the daily office activities of the Crown Organization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support the Office Staff with daily duties such as data entry and other administrative tasks
· Assist with merchandise sales, inventory and fulfillment processes throughout the summer
· Assist with ticketing sales and fulfillment throughout the summer
· Provide additional support for Crown Events such as NightBEAT, CrownBEAT and CrownGOLF as needed.
· Additional duties as needed
This position will begin on May 29, 2017 and will end on August 4, 2017 with a typical minimum of 20 hours per week and a maximum of 40 hours per week at our Warehouse in Pineville, North Carolina. The typical workweek with be Monday – Friday, however this may be adjusted depending on the needs and schedule of the organization.
This position will be considered an Internship with the Crown Organization. A small stipend is available for this internship.
The successful Office Intern will have the following skills:
· At least 17 years of age
· Should be fluent in Microsoft Office programs such as Word & Excel
· Should be fluent in the use of Macintosh and Windows machines
· Should be able to lift and maneuver packages that may exceed 50lbs.
· Learn quickly and adapt processes to work more efficiently
· Work independently with minimal supervision
For questions regarding this document, or to apply for the position, please submit a Resume and Cover Letter to Cody Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Carolina Crown currently has openings for seasonal truck and bus drivers to support Carolina Crown's national summer tour from June 15 to August 15.
CDL positions for 53 foot equipment trailer, 55-passenger buses used for members, and "entertainer coach(es)" used for volunteers and faculty are available for highly motivated individuals who enjoy working with like individuals, and would like to do so supporting a team-oriented organization consisting of 160 young performers and a support team of approximately 65 adults.
Driving for Carolina Crown involves mostly night driving, of occasionally long distances. Travel is part of a 12-vehicle convoy, following exceptional scheduling and route planning. The group moves between performance cities usually 4-5 nights each week. Other driving includes to performance sites from housing sites, and a limited number of miscellaneous trips (laundry, free time, etc).
Some personal requirements:
• At least 25 years of age
• Valid/appropriate driver’s license with good driving record
• Current DOT medical card (or ability to obtain one)
• Minimum of 5 years U.S driving experience, including 3 year's verifiable commercial driving experience, within the past 5 years, with 1 year of motorcoach specific experience for bus drivers
• Meet all driver qualification requirements of vehicle leasing/insurance company
• Submit to and pass initial drug test with background/reference check and ongoing random drug testing
• Ability to drive long distances, and at night
• Available for entire summer (June 15 - August 8)
• Experience/knowledge of driving for drum corps, marching band or similar touring group is helpful
Applicants please submit the following along with a cover email/letter to email@example.com:
1. License number, expiration date and state of issue
2. Date of birth
3. Current address (and address on license, if different)
4. Telephone number(s)
5. Brief resume/bio highlighting driving experience
Crown currently has an intership available for a Sound Technician to support the performance ensemble during during spring training and the DCI summer tour from May 15 to August 15.
Sound Technician Intern will actively be involved in the daily logistics and management of the sound equipment used by the Crown performance ensemble. This will also include the abilities to maintain all such equipment from daily set-up to breakdown, storage and small minor on site repairs. During the rehearsal hours the technician will be responsible for soundboard control and adjustments based on the direction from the music ensemble staff.
The position requires a highly motivated individual who looks to develop their sound technicians skills while developing sound design techniques in working with a world-class performing arts program. Working with the organization as an intern is a fast paced job, requiring high energy with diverse tasks being performed each day.
Some personal requirments:
• 20 years or older.
• Available for entire summer May 15 – August 13, 2016.
• Preferred knowledge/experience of Audio Technician skills through current studies in the sound engineering field at University level programs.
• Technician experience and skills using a variety of equipment and software.
Responsibilities in general but not limited to:
• Daily preparation and set-up of the sound production equipment.
• Capable of on site minor repair and maintenance of equipment.
• Knowledge of soundboard / digital workstation operation.
Applicants please submit a cover email/letter, resume/bio and references to firstname.lastname@example.org