Developing Lifelong Excellence is the Mission Statement of the Carolina Crown Organization. It is the motivating factor behind every single venture that Carolina Crown pursues. To further engage our community in this effort we developed CrownCARES, a new initiative under the Carolina Crown umbrella. The goal of this new program is to impact a generation and to further the mission of Developing Lifelong Excellence.
What is CrownCARES?
CrownCARES is the newest initiative within the Crown organization. Whether you call it Social Consciousness, Outreach or Ministry, CrownCARES was created in 2015 with the Mission of “Impacting a Generation”.
Toward that end, we seek opportunities to come alongside worthy causes and offer our expertise and resources for the betterment of the lives of those who need a hand up. In doing so, we believe CrownCARES contributes significantly to the overall Mission of Carolina Crown.
Mission and Core Values
Mission: Impacting a Generation!
Core Values: Service, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence
A Brief History
- Samaritan Ministries of Winston-Salem received support from NightBEAT 2015 ticket sales.
- Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools Marching Bands received all funds from NightBEAT 2015 program sales.
- Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools:
- Samaritan’s Feet:
- Carolina Crown and Director's Showcase International partnered with Samaritan's Feet distribute shoes, socks and a message of hope to 1,200 needy children in the Winston-Salem, NC area and the Columbia, SC area.
- These shoe distribution events were held the weekends of NightBEAT and CrownBEAT 2016 to help educate the nearly 12,000 fans who attended these events about the diseases children of need can face and how our communities can come together to help them.