Carolina Crown has an opening for an Athletic Trainer for the 2017 season! This position will require a full-time commitment from May 20 through August 12 to handle the lead Athletic Trainer responsibilities for our spring training and nationwide tour.
The ideal candidate for Athletic Trainer will have completed a Bachelors Degree in Athletic Training and be CPR, First Aid and AED certified. Some knowledge of the drum corps/marching band activity is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Injury prevention education
- Injury assessment
- Emergency medical care
- Cross training, fitness and conditioning
- Scheduling any doctor appointments throughout tour
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or an entering Senior from an accredited University majoring in athletic training, kinesiology, pre-physical therapy, or any of the exercise sciences.
- CPR, First Aid and AED certified
- Good oral, interpersonal and organizational skills needed as well. Must have the ability to establish priorities and manage time wisely
- Willing to travel 2+ months during internship, work early mornings and evenings, and work weekends.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org